We’ll help you lease your office or retail space.
Tap into our experience, knowledge of the market and tailored services for a successful leasing process.
As a market leader for office space in German-speaking Switzerland – in greater Zurich and the Northwest in particular – we have built up a robust and highly diverse network of contacts. This is why we often know about prospective tenants before they make their intentions public. The listing process always begins with a non-binding discussion, where we discuss all of your needs before moving forward with a highly targeted marketing campaign of the space/property in question.
Our retail expertise is reflected on the main shopping streets of Zurich, Basel, Bern and Lucerne. This makes us the ideal partner to help you rent out retail space, be it in a prime shopping district or a big shopping mall. Through international partner Cushman & Wakefield, as well as our own longstanding relationships, we personally know the retailers and property advisors who might be interested. Our understanding of the entire retail landscape, shopping malls included, gives us access to the right players.
With SPG Intercity, you get an industry insider with a proven track record. Our knowledge of the market, robust network and experienced consultants ensure that the entire listing process runs smoothly — from the first viewings to the signing of the contract.
The first step of the listing process is a free, non-binding discussion to clarify all of your requirements and wishes. If you decide to continue with us, we will put together a tailored bundle of services to help you lease your office or retail space with maximum efficiency. This means we not only act as the single point of contact for prospective tenants, but also help you define the key decision factors and recommend the best solution for your needs.
- Property visit
- Collection of required documents
- Document review
- Analysis of any previous activities etc.
- Product definition and pricing
- Positioning recommendation
- Definition of target group
- Marketing and advertising tactics
- Budget and timetable for third-party suppliers
Consulting, next steps and decision factors
- Pros and cons of the different alternatives
- Agreement on a concrete action plan
- Recommendation of preferred approach
- Establishment of decision-making criteria
Proactive marketing and market development
- Implementation of marketing tools
- Proactive marketing
- Development of prospects
- Viewings and meetings
Negotiation and closing
- References and credit checks
- Bid and negotiation
- Advising of client
- Advice to prospects, Q&A sessions
- Final negotiations
- Signing and closing of lease(s)
Reporting and presentation of results and milestones
Monthly written updates with clear overview table, including:
- Prospect contact information
- Status of talks/negotiations
- Upcoming marketing
- Budget update for third-party suppliers
Additional services: ad hoc reporting, meeting attendance, milestone updates and, if needed, new marketing recommendations